Red Vinyl Placemat – Outdoor Round Tablecloth.
Red Vinyl Placemat
- A placemat is a protective table pad usually made of paper, plastic or cloth for restaurants and households. Asian-style placemats may feature thin slats of bamboo or colourful beads. The term is derived from the mat being put at a person’s “place” (chair) at a table.
- a univalent chemical radical derived from ethylene
- shiny and tough and flexible plastic; used especially for floor coverings
- Synthetic resin or plastic consisting of polyvinyl chloride or a related polymer, used esp. for wallpapers and other covering materials and for phonograph records
- A vinyl compound is any organic compound that contains a vinyl group (Preferred IUPAC name ethenyl). Vinyl groups (formula −CH=CH2) are derivatives of ethene, CH2=CH2, with one hydrogen atom replaced with some other group.
- Vinyl used as the standard material for phonograph records
- Of or denoting the unsaturated hydrocarbon radical ?CH=CH2, derived from ethylene by removal of a hydrogen atom
- (of a person or their face or complexion) Flushed or rosy, esp. with embarrassment, anger, or a healthy glow
- crimson: characterized by violence or bloodshed; “writes of crimson deeds and barbaric days”- Andrea Parke; “fann’d by Conquest’s crimson wing”- Thomas Gray; “convulsed with red rage”- Hudson Strode
- Of a color at the end of the spectrum next to orange and opposite violet, as of blood, fire, or rubies
- a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana
- (of a person’s eyes) Bloodshot or having pink rims, esp. with tiredness or crying
- red color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood
red vinyl placemat – Chilewich Basketweave
Before: a view of my built in cabinets and shelves.
Mantis and gerbera
90mm, f16, 1/250th, iso200
we think it looks ok large
Strobist: black vinyl placemat placed behind gerbera (the original subject for the shot). Inquisitive mantis removed from back of 430ex and placed on gerbera. Bare 580exii (fill) above and about 30 degrees camera right. Bare 430ex about 45 degrees above and left of mantis, just out of frame. 580exii triggered via off-camera shoe cord. 430ex slaved. Greatly underexposed ambient to deepen blacks